Thinking of Buying?
Why Choose Me?
If you are thinking of buying a new home in Calgary, you need to know the level of commitment I provide to my clients. Whether you are a First Time Buyer purchasing a small Calgary condo or an Experienced Buyer spending over a million dollars on a new Calgary home, my level of service remains constant.
What is the First Step of Buying Real Estate Through Me?
I want to meet you so you can interview me for the job. You will want to make sure the level of service I provide and my personality are what you are looking for. This is one of your largest investments and you want to be working with the right person. We will talk about the buying process in Calgary and the surrounding areas, the various contracts required and what the market is doing.
Once We Decide to Work Together; What Comes Next?
I will commit to the following:
- I will help you establish and understand the various criteria available for your new home. Differences between a “hard cost” and a “soft cost”
- I will help you understand all the ins and outs of purchasing real estate from the initial viewing of properties to Closing and then beyond when you enter into my ongoing Client Appreciation Program
- I will keep you informed on a regular basis how your search is going. Daily or weekly, you decide what works best for you and I’ll make it happen.
- I will provide you with top quality references for before, during, and after your purchase. Mortgage brokers, legal teams, home inspectors, contractors, or movers. The people I refer are just as committed to exceptional service as I am.
- I will answer all your questions. If I don’t know the answer I will find it. My Brokerage has some of the best resources available. I will hunt down the answer for you.
Whether your choice is Pride of Ownership or a Commercial Investment. I will be happy to help in any way I can.
First Time Buyers
Buying a home is not a simple process, especially when you are not familiar with it. You will want to know what price range of properties you can look at, what mortgage payments you can afford, or how the general home buying process works. For a first time buyer, I recommend you meet with your bank or mortgage specialist as soon as possible to determine what you can afford and what you are comfortable with paying each month. I can give you a list of specialists to speak with who will answer all your questions. You can then be ‘pre-approved’, which is the first step to getting you into an affordable home and getting you started in the market.
I can provide the answers to your questions and walk you through the entire process, from viewing potential homes, to making an offer, to setting up mortgage financing. Buying your first home is exciting and sometimes overwhelming at the same time, and you can be confident that I will be available to help you every step of the way. I enjoy the process as much as you do, and find it very exciting! First time Buyers have lots of questions that I am happy to answer. Having a real estate agent that is willing to be available to answer all your questions makes the process so much easier and calming. This is the commitment I make to all of my first time buyers, and anyone that I work with.